Hiatus

In every education, career, relationship, story, year, or life, there is a beginning, middle, and an end. In my case it's been a bunch of satisfying whirlwind middle where I could barely keep my hat on nor wipe the smile off my face.

A lot has happened since 2012, when I last wrote: I co-planned a high-class $4,000 wedding and reception in six months, got married, went on several vacations & business trips, bought a house, and gotten through some challenges that make me strive for continual improvement. Maybe I'll write about some of these things someday, but nevertheless this is adulting at its finest!

I've been through some self-discovery, my priorities have changed a bit, but my core being has remained. Steno and court reporting has been an amazing constant in my life, and I'm still a creator at heart who just wants to share my insight and experience with those who will listen, so I do hope you'll continue on this journey with me.                  

Nama-steno.