Graduation and Transition

source
I know I've been neglecting my blog lately, but it's all been for a good cause, I promise. The good news: I finally passed my last 225s and graduated from steno school! The bad news: My quest has come to an end of sorts.

Did I say that? Well, you can't get rid of me that easily, I'm afraid. I always wondered why my favorite steno student bloggers stopped updating their blogs once they started working, and now I know why. You have to write about what you know and live day-to-day. But court reporting-, captioning-, and CART professionals are always learning, reading, practicing, and upgrading/maintaining their skill set, so I see this blog not ending, but transitioning.

I welcome any ideas for posts, so feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail if there's something you'd like to read more about.