"Will You Marry Me" and other handy phrases in steno (stenograph machine)

Occasionally I'll write a post based on the search terms that brought someone to my blog. This one, "Will you marry me in stenograph," is too sweet not to!  Apparently some thoughtful person wants to propose to their significant other in steno (using the language of the stenograph machine). I hope whoever it is searches those terms again and finds the information they need. So here's that phrase and a few other ones that might be useful for people that want to send personal messages, decorate cakes, or make homemade holiday or other greeting cards for the stenographers, court reporters, CART providers, and captioners in their lives. PS - The capital letters are standard and easier to read.

Will you marry me?   HR- KWROU PHAR/REU PHE STPH-
I love you    EU HR*UF KWROU
Happy birthday   HAP/PEU B*EURT/DAEU
Good luck   TKPWAOD HRUBG
Happy anniversary   HAP/PEU APB/SRERS/REU
Get well soon   TKPWET WEL SAOPB
Merry Christmas   PHER/REU KR*EUS/PHAS
Happy New Year HAP/PEU TPHU KWRAOER
Thank you   THA*PBG KWROU

! (exclamation point)   STKPWHR-FPLT
? (question mark)   STPH-
. (period)   -FPLT